Sunday, December 19, 2004

Excuses, excuses, excuses..

The Fall 2004 semester is finally over. All of my grades, for two real courses and five others (mostly involving research of some kind) have been submitted. My goal for the next week is to get caught up on the many things other than teaching that I had hoped to do -- had promised to do -- during the semester. In some cases, these things are very late. I hope that one week will be enough. 50 tasks that take 10 minutes is one day of work. Several tasks that "shouldn't take long" will fill another day or two, and the rest of the week will be filled with the tasks that really are major. Perhaps you are among those who cannot understand how I can be so slow to get to what you want from me. If so, I want to say that you are not alone, that I really did expect to find the time to get to it much sooner, that it really does interest me, and that this week is different because I don't have class every morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home